Football Commissioner Brandon McGuire 716-860-9758
Cheer Coordinator Amanda Harroun 716-949-5195
THE FOLLOWING IS NEEDED FOR PARTICIPATION:
• Water Bottle: players need their own water bottles for every practice and every game. When it is very
hot out, please plan accordingly and send with 2. It is highly suggested to mark you child’s items with a
sharpie, as year after year our lost and found gets LOADED with unmarked water bottles
• Rescue Inhaler: If needed should be supplied to your child’s coach and marked with a sharpie. You can usually
ask your child’s doctor for an extra one for this purpose
• Cleats: molded style cleats only (spikes are prohibited).
• Protective Cup: the boxer jock style holder is definitely suggested, but kids WILL NOT be allowed to
participate if a coach knows that they are without.
• Practice Jersey: these can be any color and any style. An old adult t-shirt is totally acceptable.
• Sneakers (no open toed/slide on shoes), black shorts, white t-shirt
• No jewelry and hair needs to be up
THE FOLLOWING ARE IMPORTANT DATES:
Mon, 7/25 – Tue, 7/26 Days 1 & 2 of practice 6p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Helmets Only, but it is strongly encouraged to wear cleats and cup to break them in
Thu, 7/28 – Fri, 7/29 Days 3 & 4 of practice 6p.m. to 8 p.m. Add shoulder pads. (ONLY FOR PLAYERS WHO HAVE THEIR FIRST 2 DAYS OF PRACTICE. ALL OTHERS STAY AS HELMET ONLY UNTIL THEY HAVE 2 DAYS)